This award recognises a development and/or partnership that has promoted, commenced or completed a new quality and innovative scheme in Knowsley within the last 12 months. The award is open to all developers/partners (residential, commercial, leisure and retail) including businesses expanding their own sites. It can include projects that are new build, refurbishment, or a transformative project.
Judges will consider:
• Evidence of the benefits of the project, eg. Quality, choice, design, innovation, sustainability, environmental etc.
• The scheme must have been promoted, commenced or completed during the last 12 months (but does not need to be complete).
• Evidence of how the scheme has helped to promote Knowsley as a ‘Place to live, work, visit and invest’
• A scheme(s) that has/will deliver real change to an area, and/or a response to a local or social need.
• Social value eg. Apprenticeships (created/sustained), supporting young people into work, use of local suppliers, use of local skills/labour, bringing other businesses into the supply chain, community engagement/involvement, improved amenities
Application Form – Development of the Year